2015年10月2日金曜日

Hello! My name is Hiroshi Kubo. I am from Mie ,and live in Saijyo-shitami now. I like to listen to

music and watching movies. My favorite rock bands are B`z and UVERworld.   My favorite food is

apricot kernel tofu and root crops.However, I hate Crustacea and mayonnaise. I belong to

running circle called "Hirodai Runners". Nice to meet you.

In this summer, I went to Driving School in Mie. I  could get Driver`s license ,but I don`t like

driving. I would like to be a paper driver. Moreover,I went to see the movie "the bee in the

sky"(天空の蜂).




.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I'm Sakusaku.
    I am interested in "Hirodai Runners".
    Is the circle fun?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes,This circle is very fun. All of us enjoy running. This circle is held on every Monday and Thursday.Of course, I also enjoy running,and I could make many friends there.

      削除
  2. Hi Hiroshi-san…

    You should write about B'z IN DETAIL.

    During these 2 weeks you did NOT write enough. If you write A LOT in your blog EVERY WEEK, your English writing ability will become very good!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your advice.

      B`z is one of the most famous Japanese rockbands. Members of it are Koshi Inaba(vocal) and Tak matsumoto(guitar).Other members(keyboard,
      base,another guitar,drums) are support members.The most popular their song is "ultra soul".

      削除
  3. Hello Hiroshi!
    Could you get your driving license easily?
    I go to a driving school, but driving is difficult for me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Getting driver`s license was more difficult than I had expected. I felt depressed when I went to driving school.However,you can absolutely get it
      if you try to practice to drive hard.

      削除