2015年12月2日水曜日

I have to study English harder !

I will study abroad in U.K.from next April to the end of next July. I do not study English very hard

now.Therefore, I have to study it harder. I am trying to read English book. For example,Sherlock

Holmes,Alice In Wonderland, and so on. I enjoy to read these books so much that I have little

sense that I am studying. In addition to this, I also try to watch TED. It is a website that has

many high level presentations. These presentations are very interesting、so I can not only learn

English but also raise my culture level. In any case, I try.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Your efforts to learn English is good! How long will you study abroad?

    返信削除
  2. I also know TED. I think it is good site.
    So I also want to watch it when I have time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. TED contributes to improvement of our English skills. I would like to get many people to use it.

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
  3. I don't think your English skill is bad. You talk with English speakers very much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you! I will continue my efforts.

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除