2015年12月29日火曜日

My new favorite rock band

     I met a very attractive rock band. That band is SPYAIR. They and their songs are very cool!!

I introduce SPYAIR to you. Members of SPYAIR are four: IKE(Vocal.), MOMIKEN(Bass), KENTA

(Drums) and UZ(Guitar). They made SPYAIR in 2005, and made their major debut in 2010. They

are from Nagoya City. Their songs always make me positive, so I like their songs. Their famous

songs are イマジネーション, 現状ディストラクション, アイムアビリーバー and so on. My favorite

their songs are ROCKIN` OUT, 0 GAME and あの頃、僕らは同じ未来を. If you would like to make

you positive, how about listening to songs of SPYAIR?

6 件のコメント:

  1. I hear the band for the first time. When I have a problem in my heart, I try to listen!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. If you like Japanese rock bands, you may like it.

      削除
  2. I have never heard the band.
    I want to listen to their songs once!

    返信削除
  3. I have heard the name, but I don't know their songs. When did you start to listen their songs?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I recommend you to listen to My World, 虹 and 0 GAME.

      削除