2015年12月2日水曜日

Part time job

 I had decided to begin a part time job after E-storm,the school festival of education faculty.

I would like to become an English teacher in the future. Therefore, I decided to work as a teacher

of cram school to gain experiences. I had an interview with the head teacher of the cram school

this Monday. She said that she would like to have me work as a teacher of the cram school. It is

said that experiences of teaching is necessary in order to become a good teacher. I hope to

accumulate experiences through this part time job.  

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also want to be a teacher in the future. Now, I work as a calm school teacher.
    I also think the experience useful for my future.
    So let's both do our best.

    返信削除
  2. All right. Thank you for your comment.

    返信削除