2015年12月2日水曜日

Trip to Kurasiki

Good evening! It gets colder and colder these days. Please be careful not to catch a cold.

On November 19th, I went to Kurasiki City,which is in Okayama Prefecture,with my friends last

Saturday. It took about 2 hours by local train to reach there. First, we went to Bikan-area.

Many traditional buildings are preserved, and many people visit there for sightseeing. This area is

used as a location of るろうに剣心 ,one of popular Japanese movies. In spite of the ordinary day,

many people visited there. After we went to Bikan-area, we visited Mitui Outlet Park. Many

clothes were bought there. Nevertheless, I only got one muffler. I only spent 2000 yen at Outlet

Park. In any case I could enjoy that Thursday thoroughly.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am not interested in るろうに剣心.
    But I have never been to Okayama. I think Bikan-area is nice.
    So I want to go there someday.

    返信削除