2015年12月29日火曜日

Returning to my hometown

     I returned to Tsu City,which is my hometown, two days ago. I had been looking forward to

coming back to Tsu for a long time. I will stay here until January 3rd.

     I am going to go to the movie with one of my friends on New Year`s Eve. That movie is

STAR WARS(episode seven). I have ever watched all STAR WARS series(from episode one to

episode six). My favorite is episode six (RETURN OF THE JEDI).

     To tell the truth, I have no other plans while I am in Tsu. Therefore, I will spend this vacation

studying English and Social Studies, eating delicious foods, reading books and so on. How about

your winter vacation? Have a nice vacation.

   

3 件のコメント:

  1. I am also in my hometown.
    I saw my grandparents and my cousin.
    Now I have a good time with my family.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Spending time with family members is important and happy.

      削除
  2. Did you have a good vacation? How was your hometown?

    返信削除