2015年12月29日火曜日

Memories of the driving school

I also returned to Tsu City during my summer vacation. The main purpose of going back to Tsu

was going to driving school in order to get a driver`s license. My impression was that it was very

dull to go to driver`s school.  Going to driving school was not fun than I had expected. I can

hardly play with my friends due to a driving school. However, I was glad to meet my classmates

and friends of junior high school and high school.  Finally I could barely get a driver`s license, but

I don`t feel like driving a car. I am afraid of a car accident. In addition, I am poor at driving a car.

Let`s drive with me if you want to pass away!




3 件のコメント:

  1. I also got a driver's license in the last summer vacation.
    But I don't have my car. So I am a "paper driver".
    Now I am in my hometown. There is a car at my parent's home.
    I drive the car to practice. But it is hard for me.
    I have to drive more frequently.

    返信削除
  2. To tell the truth, I do not want to drive while I am a university student.I

    do not want to cause a car accident.

    返信削除
  3. I go to driving school. I don't think I can pass its test.

    返信削除